Natalie Xue Er Hill

Natalie Xue Er Hill
arriving in KY in August 2010

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pictures and a Video

I just wanted to throw some pictures up for you all to see. 

This is Jamie, Natalie's cousin from Denver via Korea.  Natalie hung out with him all night.  I don't know if she loved being with him because of the Asian connection or just because he was willing to cart her around all night.


Now, we have the video.  I wanted to post this for a couple of reasons.  First, you can see how far she has come with her mobility.  Since we had a video of her first attempts at walking, I thought it only fair to show her improvement.  Second, I got one of our favorite Natalie sayings on here too.  She gives you a "see you later" at the end.  She says it pretty well now, but it use to be much more garbled.  I apologize for the camera work, but I had to try and set it somewhere she wouldn't mess with it.  That didn't work.  Also, I know it seems like we are playing fetch, but she loves it.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beyond words cute.. She and James are a pair for sure,

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so cute Stephen. Oh my gosh, just loved it! Put a huge smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fwiw, i did not remove singlemom's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This video for us is just....unbelievable!!! To see her running and so happy is just more than we could have ever asked for. Will send you all an email soon....just wrapping up a very busy week at school.

    Lots of love,
    Marvin and Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. JULIE... JAMIES SISTERJanuary 26, 2011 at 8:50 AM

    Loved the video and the Pics. she is just a ray of sunshine, so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete