Natalie Xue Er Hill

Natalie Xue Er Hill
arriving in KY in August 2010

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"No."

While Amy was holding Natalie last night I attempted to lean in and give Amy a kiss and Natalie would have no part of it. She actually put her hand to my face and pushed me away. Great, now I have two women rejecting my affection.

I will get some pictures up again at some point, but I just wanted to drop a note. Natalie is doing pretty well (just a few sleep issues really and that is all). She had a great Thanksgiving with her family. She seemed to really enjoy herself. She is a big fan of traditional Thanksgiving food.

The Christmas tree is up and she is doing a great job of being gentle with it. She really doesn't want to bother it much unless Ma Ma is "playing" with the ornaments too. No presents under it yet, so we will see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Glad to hear that things are working out and you are all getting ready for Christmas!! Lots of love coming your way from China.
    M&J xx

    ReplyDelete